Cardio workout is good for heart as well as health. The doctors say that by indulging in 15 minutes of cardio every week, we can decrease the risk of many health issues. But, before starting with the exercises, you must know about cardio, how to choose it, and how long you can perform it.
Know About Cardio – How To Choose
- If you are looking for the best exercises, then let me tell you there nothing called best. Every exercise that enhances your heart rate is cardio. Do the ones that suit your body, not because your friend is doing it.
- Do you hate the gym? Instead, indulge in something that you enjoy. For example, walking, jogging, biking are some of the excellent cardio workouts that you can perform outdoor.
- Do not indulge in an exercise that you can’t continue. Instead, start doing anything that you can do a minimum of three times every week. Keeping the motivation is the key to choosing the cardio workout.
- The beauty of the cardio exercises is that you are flexible in choosing anything that will enhance the rate of the heart. And do not hesitate to increase it once your body gets used to it. You can also change the activities after every few days to stay away from boredom.
- No, you don’t have to indulge in something complex. Stick to the simple exercise and spend 20-30 minutes performing it. Whether you walk or jog, continue it for at least half an hour every day.
How Long You Should Perform Cardio Exercises
If you are a beginner, then it is better to start with the elliptical workout as it provides you with a low impact. Besides, working out in the stationary bike for at least 20 minutes is also excellent for the beginners.
- Keep in mind that doing all at once is neither the key nor the requirement. It is better to split the duration of 30 minutes into three sessions, and you can perform it at any time of the day.
- Speed walking or climbing the stairs serve as good cardio that you can perform all through the day.
- Walk more, take a car ride less, climb the stairs more, and take the elevator less and see the difference in your stamina and health as well.
- Making time is necessary. Just because you work doesn’t mean you do not any time left for exercise. Make a perfect schedule and treat the cardio exercise is an essential part of your life.
- If you can’t exercise alone, you can pair with your friend. Moreover, you can hire a food trainer who can guide you and teach you all the dos and dents of the exercise.
- Every single minute is vital. So if you have only five minutes or ten, utilize it fully and exercise.
- Taking the intensity of exercise into consideration is crucial. If you are doing harder workouts, make sure the duration is less and vice versa.